Our adoption process was smoother than I would have ever expected. The attorneys at Schmidt Law were so helpful and really did tell us everything we needed to do at each stage of the adoption process. We got everything we needed and more!
– Ron J.
Utah Child Support Calculators
These are for estimating purposes only. Our Utah Child Support Calculators cannot calculate child support amounts in Utah for more than six children.
- Utah Sole Custody CalculatorThe Sole Custody Calculator is used when the non-custodial parent has fewer than 111 overnights a year with the children. If overnights are not specified in your order, the Sole Custody Utah Child Support Calculator is usually appropriate where the order refers to the custody arrangement as sole legal and sole physical or Joint legal and sole physical or joint legal with primary physical, or where one parent receives custody under an order that contains language similar to: permanent care control and custody of the the children.
- Utah Joint Custody CalculatorThe Joint Physical Custody calculator is used when each parent has more than 110 overnights per year with the children.
- Utah Split Custody CalculatorThe Split Custody Calculator is used when there are two or more children and each parent has the sole physical (primary physical) custody of one or more children.
- Utah Mother Obligation CalculatorThe Mother Obligation Calculator may be used when a mother has children in her home who are not the children involved in the child support case. This support obligation amount may be subtracted from the mother’s gross monthly income and the lower adjusted monthly income may be used in calculating her child support obligation for the children involved in the child support case.
- Utah Father Obligation CalculatorThe Father Obligation Calculator may be used when a father has children in his home who are not the children involved in the child support case. This support obligation amount may be subtracted from the father’s gross monthly income and the lower adjusted monthly income may be used in calculating his child support obligation for the children involved in the child support case.
- Contact Us FormPhone: 801-990-6390
- Client Testimonial“During one of the largest crises of my life I was depending on Stacey and her professional abilities to get me through. She performed admirably for me and also with the subsequent legal actions that took place over the next 4 years. She treated me with an understanding and personal interest in all areas of the case. I would highly recommend her to represent anyone who has a need for her legal help.”