Enforcement of Orders

Enforcement Of Orders, Protective Order.  Enforcement of an order may, at times, be more difficult than obtaining the order. Child support may be automatically withheld from a parent’s regular paycheck, and criminal charges may be filed if a party fails to comply with a protective order.

However, if child support and protective orders aren’t at issue, and a party fails to act as the court ordered, you will have to file a motion requesting compliance. The motion must be served on the other party and heard before the court. You may also request that the other party is found “in contempt” and that additional sanctions be imposed.

The experienced Salt Lake County team at Schmidt Law Firm can assist you in enforcing the court’s orders. Call 801-990-6390 or Click Here to Schedule a Consultation.

Need an Attorney?

Call us immediately to schedule an appointment and receive your consultation.